Residents are encouraged to visit syrgov.net/parks to create user profiles prior to registration day
SYRACUSE, N.Y. – The City of Syracuse Department of Parks, Recreation, and Youth Programs will provide residents with the opportunity to register online for 2019 summer programs. Online registration for summer camps will begin on April 6, 2019. Walk-in registrations will be accepted at the Parks main office, located at 412 Spencer Street, on Monday, April 8 for programs with space remaining.
To register online, community members must create a free, member profile and add family members within the same household. Required information includes: name, primary phone, primary email, date of birth, head of house, gender, address, and the creation of a username and password. There is also the ability to opt-in for text alerts and provides notes for staff to be aware of, including allergies and disabilities. The online registration and program brochure are available online at https://syracuse.recdesk.com/.
Summer camp signups will be grouped into four time blocks with staggered registration times beginning at 10:00 a.m. Online registration for aquatics programs will begin May 1 at 9 a.m.
- 10:00 am: Biz Camp, P&R College For Kids Camp, 1/2 Day Tennis Camps, Golf Clinics
- 10:30 am: ‘Cuse Challenge Camp, Rock Camp, Soccer Camp, Theatre Camp
- 11:00 am: P&R Camp Hoover Adventure, ½ Day Track & Field Camp, MOST Camp
- 11:30 am: Art Camp at the Everson, Basketball Camp, P&R Zoo Camp
Families needing access to a computer to register for summer programs on April 6 can go to any of the following locations which will be open from 9:00am to 1:00pm for self-registrations only:
- Bob Cecile Community Center, 174 W. Seneca Turnpike, Syracuse, NY 13205
- Kirk Park Community Center, 300 Borden Ave, Syracuse, NY 13205
- Schiller Park Community Center, 221 Whitwell Drive, Syracuse, NY 13208
- Wilson Park Community Center, 1117 S. McBride, Syracuse, NY 13202
A credit card is required. Staff will be readily available to assist with questions, but will not accept or process in-person registrations at this time.
Visa, Mastercard, and Discover credit card payments are accepted. There will be a 2.7% non-refundable transaction fee applied to each credit card transaction when paying for programs. Residents should contact the Parks Department at 315-473-4330 with questions.