This page is lists the current Collective Bargaining Agreement between the City of Syracuse and the Police Benevolent Association (PBA) per the July 2020 Executive Order of Mayor Ben Walsh.
The PBA contract is not currently consolidated into a single document.The agreement between the City and PBA is represented in a series of related documents listed below, including the 1998-1999 written contract, and a series of Interest Arbitration Awards and Memoranda of Agreements covering the period between 2000 – 2017.
- 2018-2019 Interest Arbitration Award
- 1998-99 contract
- 2000-2001 Interest Arbitration Award
- 2002-2003 Interest Arbitration Award
- 2004-2005 Interest Arbitration Award
- 2006-2007 Memorandum of Agreement
- 2008-2010 Memorandum of Agreement
- 2011-2015 Memorandum of Agreement
- 2016-2017 Memorandum of Agreement
In 2019, in an effort to create a one document that accurately reflected the current state of the agreement, the Walsh Administration prepared a draft document that incorporated all the changes over the years. This document is not yet the official contract document, as the PBA has not yet signed off on this version.
In November 2019, the City and PBA came to a tentative agreement for a deal that would have covered the time period of 1/1/2018 – 6/30/2022. It was ultimately not approved legislatively, as required, and is not in effect.
Leave a Reply via Social