Syracuse, N.Y. – The City of Syracuse announced crews will be striping crosswalks and sections of pavements in various Downtown street intersections beginning Thursday, May 12. Work is expected to last several weeks, weather permitting, and impact to the public is expected to be minimal. Traffic flow on these streets will be maintained with lane restrictions. If road closures are required for safety, they will be limited to a few hours and detours will be provided.
Crews expect to work on intersections on the following roads:
- South Salina Street from Adams Street to Butternut Street
- South State Street from Adams Street to James Street
- South Clinton Street from Jefferson Street to Erie Boulevard East
- Warren Street from Adams Street to Erie Boulevard East
- Montgomery Street from Adams to Erie Boulevard East
For questions about upcoming and ongoing road construction, residents and businesses can contact Cityline via the app, online, social media, or call at (315) 448-CITY (2489). Residents can also visit the 2022 Road Reconstruction project page at bit.ly/syrprojects-2022roadrecon throughout the year to track the progress of work.
Leave a Reply via Social